Collaborations and Conference Proceedings
Minor changes to rules regarding collaborations publishing conference proceedings: https://www.jlab.org/div_dept/cio/IR/pubs/collabs.html
The Publications Refresher Course is now online! Visit JLab's Web-based Training page and find GEN018kd.4 - Publishing Papers at JLab.
Published papers listed in Weekly Briefs
Authors: as soon as your paper is published, please send citation information and doi to email@example.com to ensure it appears in the Weekly Briefs. Citations of published papers from the previous week will appear in the current week's weekly briefs.
ORCID at JLAB
Visit www.jlab.org/orcid to find out why you should consider registering for an ORCID.
This utility allows easy access to a wide array of JLab published papers, talks, thesis and more. Use Publications to access instructions for authors, search for complete bibliographic data on publications and view full-text papers
By logging in, members of the JLab community may use this page to submit papers to the JLab professional paper clearance form and view its approval status.
- Learn more about: Public Access at Jefferson Lab
- Contract Acknowledgment Notice
- JLab Policy
- Jefferson Lab Graphic Identity Standards & Style Guide
- Procedures for Distibution of Professional Papers
- Ten things you need to know abour ORCID right now
- arXiv.org e-Prints
- inSPIRE search
- Recent papers in inSPIRE
- View 2020 papers
- inSPIRE Citations Summary
- Charted inSPIRE Citations Summary